5 Reasons To Choose Alentejo In The Spring Rosa Estates
The Farmhouse & Stables Your House In The Heart Of Alentejo.
In the contrast of a “royal” suite with a genuine Alentejo landscape, we say "yes" to romance. The time still, cosiness, special moments lived in a singular place. ROSA ESTATES: THE FARMHOUSE & STABLES. Where love happens.
1. Climate: between March and June, Alentejo is made of mild temperatures that invite pleasant walks in the morning or at the end of the day. It is now possible to leave the sweater aside and you also don't have to worry about the excess sun. Is it time to take the first dive of the year? ROSA ESTATES: THE FARMHOUSE & STABLES has a swimming pool set in the landscape, with sun loungers where you can listen to lounge music while having a drink.
2. Tranquillity: the silence is rocked by the birds that signal the change of season in the Alentejo (the Alentejo is a privileged stage for bird watching) and by other autochthonous breeds that inhabit the Alentejo region. Not forgetting the horses: the Alentejo can also be discovered at gallop.
Away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life, the magical atmosphere of the estate's 87 hectares invites you to enjoy pleasant morning walks and unforgettable horseback rides. The thoroughbred horse Lusitano is a strong presence at Rosa Estates. The stables (stable courses with the estate's rider) and the riding arena (riding lessons) are part of the estate's experience.
3. Gastronomy: pennyroyal açorda, asparagus migas, sausages, cheeses, sericaia with plums, and, of course, lamb stews. The Alentejo also conquers us by the stomach. THE ROSA ESTATES: THE FARMHOUSE & STABLES offers typical menus to choose from and prepared by the Private Chef Alentejano. It also has a picnic basket service. The wine is Lima Mayer, produced 1 km away, at Quinta de São Sebastião, in Monforte.
4. Luxury: comfort is not a detail.
A ROSA ESTATES: THE FARMHOUSE & STABLES offers eight themed double rooms, among which the Lusitano master suite stands out. Also dubbed the “royal suite”, this king's bedroom features a private walk-in closet, a spacious bathtub with jacuzzi, a four-poster king size bed and a private living room with a fantastic view of the property. Comfort in a rural luxury setting.
5. And the rest is (this incredible) landscape. The Alentejo plain is marked by an authentic and practically untouchable nature.
A ROSA ESTATES: THE FARMHOUSE & STABLES is a privileged retreat for a long time of real rest, as a couple, with family or friends. A homestead in the middle of the plain where guests feel at home.